A bit early, but...

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
TimboMull
Novice
Novice

A bit early, but...

Post by TimboMull »

Hi everyone - Tim here, in Lancashire - this might be a bit premature, as I'm not getting there till october (!) but I'm glad I found this place.
I went to BKK last year - my first time in Thailand - and loved it but wanted somewhere quiter, smaller, by the sea.
Having seen a few reviews and vlogs, I narrowed my choise down to Hua Hin.
I'll be reading the forums here with great interest - thanks very much:)
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: A bit early, but...

Post by caller »

Welcome to the forum and enjoy having a look around. I'm sure you'll have a great time here in October!
Talk is cheap
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

Welcome TimboMull hope you enjoy the forum and your planned visit in October. :thumb:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
TimboMull
Novice
Novice

Post by TimboMull »

Thanks you two!
Looking forward:)
Tim.
denovoinnc
Novice
Novice

Post by denovoinnc »

TimboMull wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:56 pm Thanks you two!
Looking forward:)
Tim.
I'm in the same boat you are, but coming from the USA, and still a few years out. I was first thinking Chiang Mai, but the smog bloggers talked me out of that one, plus the high temps are actually higher in CM. Another factor was the lack of westerners in HH. The beach doesn't hurt. Bangkok is close by and it's neither too big nor too small, with decent hospitals.
Grunter2
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Grunter2 »

Was there in December last year for first time. Going back in October also. I was so impressed I will be skipping BKK and cutting my time in Pattaya to spend more time in Hua Hin.
Hua Hin is my new favorite place.
Jack_Batty
Professional
Professional

Post by Jack_Batty »

I'm coming to Hua Hin in the beginning of November. Been to Thailand too many times to count, but this will be my first visit to HH. This time it will be on a one-year ED visa. I did a lot of research before deciding on HH. It looks like the perfect place in Thailand to contemplate retirement.