Latest Topics

Help us improve the forum! Make a suggestion for the board or ask questions here. This area is also for forum announcements.
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Latest Topics

Post by centermid7 »

Normally when I open the forum the first thing I am looking at is halfway down the right side of the home page and labeled as "Latest Topics" and I start my looking around from there. That "tab" has been completely blank for the past three days or so and I am wondering why?
PeteC

Re: Latest Topics

Post by PeteC »

There is a server problem with the hosting company. It may be gone for quite some time. In the interim find any unread posts from the Quick Links at the top left of each page as exampled below.

phpQp31qQAM.jpg
phpQp31qQAM.jpg (16.89 KiB) Viewed 1294 times
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I find it easier to log on with this:

search.php?search_id=unreadposts
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
centermid7
Banned
Banned

Post by centermid7 »

Thank you - that is what I have been using but I don't like it as well . I'll just hope the other reappears at some point in time.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

I've always used 'New posts' - it seems the most logical and useful to me, as it just shows all posts made since your last log in.
This is the way
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

If you click on “unread” items, those that you have read will still show up if you click on “new posts”, so I prefer to use “unread” items - my personal choice, we can all use what suits best
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We are experimenting with a new 'recent topics' list as the old one has been depreciated.

It will only show on the forum home page and takes the latest 25 topics per page.

The following non-Thai/Hua Hin forums have been excluded: NC, Foo, Current Affairs, Sports Fans, Entertainment Zone and Science and Nature.

We can show them above the main forums or in a side bar.

You can tweak what you see in your own User Control Panel.

We still recommend the best way to see what is new since your last visit is to use the 'New posts' link from 'Quick Links' top left: search.php?search_id=newposts

For best viewing we also recommend setting your screen to maximum width:

ucp.jpg
ucp.jpg (50.15 KiB) Viewed 1055 times
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We have changed the list to display above the forums on home page since two side bars does not work with current layout. We will continue experimenting with it.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks for all you do! I know the revenue isn't close to the time spent.
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
PJG
Professional
Professional

latest Hot Topic Page Missing

Post by PJG »

Hi

Does anyone know why the latest hot topic page of HHAD has gone missing. Have been using different browsers on my PC and the page is coming up as a red blank. Has been happening for about a week
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Lev »

We do not use the HHAD website any more so please come direct to HHF to get the latest topics, which are now listed above the forums on the home page.