true internet on phone

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

true internet on phone

Post by bsdk1960 »

I have true internet on my phone using a simcard were you can top up ,when it start to get slow.
I get 14 GB with a max. speed at 10Mbps. and it have work well until yesterday were it got really slow.I top it
up and it still was slow and still is. We went to Market villa and spoked with them but got the usual answer,that they dont know and we should come back tomorrow.

its not my phone,have try the sim in wifes phone with the same result.

Have any one have the same problem ?

HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: true internet on phone

Post by HHTel »

I've been extremely lucky with mobile internet. In April of 2018 a promotion came through giving me 30 days unlimited internet from AIS 4G only.
I'm certainly not going to tell them but I still have it 13 months later!!!
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

I am also using True but a very basic internet package as I am mostly on wifi. As it is monthly, of you use your allotment before the billing date it will show down until the next billing date. If you top up, (which I have yet to do) make sure it is for data and not voice. Mine is a monthly package, not the top-up card package so it could be different.
วินเชนท์
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

thanks guys,its still slow ,so will go there today and see what they have to say.
if they can not fix it i change to another.
I use it to stream tv and movie,when your only here for 3 month its a pain in the butt to open a cable connection,and were we live there is only 3BB and Cat Telecom there is alow.
Ilike your deal HHTel :P :P

:cheers: :cheers: