Cleaner to get condo ready for Airbnb guests

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Marcparc
Novice
Novice

Cleaner to get condo ready for Airbnb guests

Post by Marcparc »

Does anyone know good and reliable cleaner or someone who could manage airbnb condo cleaning demands and speaks (at least some) english? I have a condo in Koh Takiab and need someone to take care of the pre arrival cleaning including beddings / towel change and washing. The checkin / out process as well as comms with tenants is managed separately by myself and the condo management. Thanks in advance for any recommendations
matador
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Cleaner to get condo ready for Airbnb guests

Post by matador »

I'm also looking for a cleaning team, as had some renovations done in a house, and lots of dust and things to clean up.

If anyone has cleaners that normally do commercial units, and such, let me know.

Thanks.
crazy88
Deceased
Deceased

Post by crazy88 »

Hi Matador

I hope the team that did your work are going to pay for this ? Not making good to customer satisfaction ( within agreed terms ) should have a penalty clause. If they have nothing to collect then you will be last on the list no matter where you live.

Crazy 88
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

My MIL and my friend's wife work as a team cleaning and preparing a few party homes, and I'm sure they would be grateful for any work. My MIL speaks hardly any English at all but my friend's wife speaks very good English. I have no idea how much they charge, but I can say that they are reliable and certainly not afraid to work.

If you are still in need of someone, let me know and I'll get their number for you.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact