A man wants a dog

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
wil_he
Rookie
Rookie

A man wants a dog

Post by wil_he »

Good morning guys,It has been a while since I last posted.Had to return to Oz for some medical stuff but I am back in line again.I have a home on a couple of rai along Bypass road in Nong Yao .It is completely fenced and secure.
I am now looking to buy a pup and would appreciate some info on getting one from a local breeder.Would love to say I am looking for a black German shepherd but won't aim that high.The wife fancies a beagle and I am open to suggestions.Could anyone give me a leg up here.Would be much appreciated.WIL
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: A man wants a dog

Post by Dannie Boy »

wil_he wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:10 am Good morning guys,It has been a while since I last posted.Had to return to Oz for some medical stuff but I am back in line again.I have a home on a couple of rai along Bypass road in Nong Yao .It is completely fenced and secure.
I am now looking to buy a pup and would appreciate some info on getting one from a local breeder.Would love to say I am looking for a black German shepherd but won't aim that high.The wife fancies a beagle and I am open to suggestions.Could anyone give me a leg up here.Would be much appreciated.WIL
I’m sure this has been asked before and the answer was that pedigree dogs are only available in Bangkok and even there you have to be careful selecting the breeder - probably why most people end up taking a pup from the hundreds of “surplus” that are always available.
wil_he
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wil_he »

No problem,Mr Webmaster.Bangkok is not far away.Have a coffee and relax.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

wil_he wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 5:46 am No problem,Mr Webmaster.Bangkok is not far away.Have a coffee and relax.
:?
This is the way
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Careful with some of the 'breeders'. The last time we looked at a pup, I asked the question "Does it have a pedigree?"
"No problem", was the reply. "Take about 2 days!"