Hua Hin hospital massage

Medical issues, doctors, dentists, opticians and hospitals in Hua Hin and Thailand.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Hua Hin hospital massage

Post by migrant »

I remember someone mentioning a massage (clinic??) at HH hospital. Does anyone have details? Phone number, etc?

MIL has appt there next week so this could be a relaxing break for me :cheers:
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Re: Hua Hin hospital massage

Post by Big Boy »

Mrs BB has used them a few times for her knees. Prices (they do have Thai and Farang prices apparently) were 300 Baht/hour. They are professionally trained, and because there is an underlying condition, it even included a doctor consultation.

Unfortunately, she doesn't have the phone number.

Mrs BB was regularly walking with a stick, but after a couple of sessions there, the stick has been put into retirement, and she has not complained about her knees since.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Post by handdrummer »

I used to just show and I'd be seen within 30 min.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Thanks Guys, any idea on their hours?
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I've been in the waiting area at 9, and that's when the receptionist tends to arrive. Mrs BB has left as late as 4. That's the best I can do.

Points 41; Position 18
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Big Boy wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:24 pm I've been in the waiting area at 9, and that's when the receptionist tends to arrive. Mrs BB has left as late as 4. That's the best I can do.
Thanks!!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Not sure which Hua Hin Hospital the above refers to. My wife often goes to Hua Hin Hospital 3 (I think) which is on Pechkasem south of the flyover on Soi 89.

Being much quieter, the waiting is minimal.
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

HHTel wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:09 am Not sure which Hua Hin Hospital the above refers to. My wife often goes to Hua Hin Hospital 3 (I think) which is on Pechkasem south of the flyover on Soi 89.

Being much quieter, the waiting is minimal.
They also have massage?
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I was talking about the hospital mentioned in the title i.e. no numeric extensions. :?

Points 41; Position 18
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Big Boy wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:57 am I was talking about the hospital mentioned in the title i.e. no numeric extensions. :?
That was the one I questioned, never knew there were more HH hospitals
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

The others are basically satellite clinics of Hua Hin Hospital - efficient in what they do, but not what I would call a true hospital.

Points 41; Position 18
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

My wife has just had her 'full medical' at HH Hospital 3. As far as I can gather, the procedures were the same as those in the main hospital. i.e. they have all the equipment necessary etc.
There are actually 5 including the main hospital.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

This has just started a conversation in our house between an aging friend of mine and some local Thais. As massage was in the original question, then it appears that HH Hospital 3 is the place to go.
The hospital has four zones. The first zone is open from Monday to Friday and reserved for general patients suffering from minor illnesses. Those whose symptoms are serious will be transferred to the Hua Hin Hospital near the Airport.

The second zone is the dentistry section which provides dental care, tooth extraction and decalcifying. The third zone provides Thai and Chinese alternative medical treatments, such as acupuncture, foot massage, traditional Thai massage and herbal treatments. The fourth zone, known as Phathra Narakul after its benefactor, is the life and body rehabilitation zone providing medical care for patients with bone, joint and muscle problems and those who have paralysis or paresis. This zone has highly-qualified physiotherapists and modern equipment.
I understand that it also has dialysis treatment also. I'd say it was a little more than a 'clinic'.

My friend who suffers with cancer goes every week for a massage and he thoroughly recommends it.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

OK, I won't disagree, but I know what Mrs BB tells me when she visits :?

Points 41; Position 18
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

The reason I asked was last trip to the main hospital my wife saw a section marked massage