Car body repair shop in Hua Hin

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Re: Car body repair shop in Hua Hin

Post by Nereus »

HHTel wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:32 pm Really! All the years here and I have asked the question with each company I've used and the answer's always been the same. No limit on claims and your premium doesn't alter. I can count the claims over the years on one hand. I've obviously lost out somewhere.
Maybe it depends on the type of policy? I can no longer get full comprehensive on my old Land Rover, it only has third party fire and theft. But there was no argument with a 30,000 Baht bill after I was rear end shunted. And they paid that out in cash, which I used to put a bloody great steel bumper on the back ready for the next idiot!

Base premium: 5,407.12
Endorsement premium: 1,545.00 = 6,952.12 total, less discount: = 3,476, plus S/Duty 14.00, plus VAT 244.31 = grand total: 3,734.43 due and paid.

I also have the total per accident upped to; 10 Million Baht that includes 5 Million Baht property damage.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Car body repair shop in Hua Hin

Post by HHTel »

Always had first class. My wife drives the older one which I bought from new and as Nereus says, can no longer get 1st class on that because it's old.
My car at the moment is just 4 years old and never a mention of any discount. Only ever called them out once for a flat battery to get me started!