Bird cages

Discussion on family life, childcare, home making, shopping, lifestyle, pet care, gardening and general household issues.
johnjar
Guru
Guru

Re: Bird cages

Post by johnjar »

hin wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:27 pm Why is any interpretation necessary..? The OP simply asked where he might find bird cages - so simple - why should people need to justify themselves..? That would only spoil the fun for the habitual nay sayers and detractors who are always lurking to pounce with their egotistical assumptions and authoritarianism..
Well where were we? Normally people don't buy a birdcage to put flowers in, or am I missing something.
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

johnjar wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:36 pm
hin wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:27 pm Why is any interpretation necessary..? The OP simply asked where he might find bird cages - so simple - why should people need to justify themselves..? That would only spoil the fun for the habitual nay sayers and detractors who are always lurking to pounce with their egotistical assumptions and authoritarianism..
Well where were we? Normally people don't buy a birdcage to put flowers in, or am I missing something.

Well........sometimes they do. Our neighbors, before they sold up, had a number of Thai-style wooden bird cages with orchids in, and these were suspended from trees in their garden. I also knew one couple who had the exact same thing, but they had tiny/dim lights in the cages along with orchids. The actually bulbs were out of sight, only illuminating the orchids, and they looked wonderful in the evenings.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

If nothing else, this thread is opening up some great ideas.