Mitsubishi Hua Hin vs Cha Am vs Pranburi

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
benji57

Mitsubishi Hua Hin vs Cha Am vs Pranburi

Post by benji57 »

I made a periodically service check at Mitsubishi Hua Hin and I'm a litte bit sceptical .....
Any recommendation for service check: Mitsubishi Hua Hin vs Mitsubishi Cha Am vs Mistsubishi Pranburi ?
Thanks.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Mitsubishi Hua Hin vs Cha Am vs Pranburi

Post by HHTel »

Not sure about Pranburi but I always go to Mits Cha-am. It's a genuine Mitsubishi dealership as opposed to an 'authorised dealer'. They are fully equipped even to having a body shop. A bit of a trek but well worth it.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I too use the Cha Am dealership, mainly because it's a lot closer to where I live, but having experienced the level of service they offer, I would use them irrespective of location. The manager speaks very good English and is very helpful
benji57

Post by benji57 »

HHTel wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:50 pm Not sure about Pranburi but I always go to Mits Cha-am. It's a genuine Mitsubishi dealership as opposed to an 'authorised dealer'. They are fully equipped even to having a body shop. A bit of a trek but well worth it.
Thanks, I 'll go to Cha Am for next service check.
huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

I agree. In the beginning I used Hua Hin, but the whole experience there felt very amateurish for being a dealership. The last year we have only used Cha Am, and are very pleased with that dealer.
YNWA