Irish Pub

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Irish Pub

Post by Heebio »

Just heard the Ship Bar has been renamed as the Irish Pub. Has Eddie installed draft guinness and when are the girls getting kitted out as leprecheuns?
Never trust a hippy....
buksida

Post by buksida »

Was in there last night, must admit I didnt notice any changes in the Guinness or thr girls.
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Eddies renamed the bar The Dubliner and not "the irish bar"
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Heebio
Professional
Professional

Post by Heebio »

Heard from one of the girls yesterday....that makes sense.
Never trust a hippy....
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

Guiness eh! You cant have a bar called the Dubliner without selling guiness I hope when they do they dont start charging over 130 bht per pint. I have heard tell of some bars selling guiness for nearly 200 bht.
It may be worth paying over 130 bht if the guiness tastes good but the people I have spoken to say when they have tasted it its not up to european guiness standards and certainly not guiness from the Emerald isle. I personally would not pay top prices for an inferior product! :cheers:
www.35mmview.com
sekamu
Rookie
Rookie

Post by sekamu »

I just got back from Dubliner like 5 minutes ago and they do have Guinness, not the draft version but in cans. Everyone should head down there tonight, Eddies having a big party for Paddys day, free food and good company. If you wanty to come and say hi to me, just ask whos the finnish lad who lives in Dublin and stays in London guesthouse.