ThaiExpatTV,ExPatPremiumTV & 365Sport Problems

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
PET
Legend
Legend

Re: [ADVERTORIAL] Thai Expat TV

Post by PET »

I have EX-Pat TV and today I cannot connect - a message comes up that it cannot connect to server and I should check my internet connection.
Internet is fine. As a matter of interest my connection to 365 Sport is the same?
I tried to connect through another computer in the house and the same problem about not connection with server bu all other web sites are ok - anybody else having this problem?
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

PET wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 6:20 pm I have EX-Pat TV and today I cannot connect - a message comes up that it cannot connect to server and I should check my internet connection.
Internet is fine. As a matter of interest my connection to 365 Sport is the same?
I tried to connect through another computer in the house and the same problem about not connection with server bu all other web sites are ok - anybody else having this problem?
Yes, I'm having exactly that problem now. Have you emailed them?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

I'm currently in The UAE and having the same problem, so it sounds like it is something at the Thai Expat TV end - hopefully this is only a temporary hiccup and nothing more?
Magalan
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Magalan »

Same problem here. Tried phoning, "Unable to connect this call at present". Went to their website set up a support ticket, just waiting for them to get back to me........
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

Just got the bill for the current months service, think I will wait until resolved!

Have had a few minor glitches in the two years with them, always a fast response
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

I'm still having the same problem - I have 2 different ISP's and cannot connect via either of them. I've also sent them an email. No response as yet.
boonsies
Rookie
Rookie

Post by boonsies »

Has anyone problems with Thai expat TV and 365 sport, no server connection from this morning onwards, my wifi is working excellent, over 30 mb
boonsies
Rookie
Rookie

Post by boonsies »

Sorry just saw previous mails about this, hopefully they're not bust!
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Post by HHTel »

Connectivity is back to normal this morning. However, it appears that several channels have disappeared! I've sent emails but I guess they're snowed under with mails.
nuhuahin
Rookie
Rookie

Post by nuhuahin »

I guess they could avoid being snowed under with emails if they sent a circular email to all their customers explaining the situation. Their failure to respond makes us all suspicious.

I have no service this morning
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Well, I've just logged on successfully and, guess what - I now have 60 channels available - all the previous channels plus 10 Sky Movie channels, Aljazeera, Travel Channel, Food Network and a lot of other channels I've never heard of. So looks like it was a massive upgrade!!
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

barrys wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 8:59 am Well, I've just logged on successfully and, guess what - I now have 60 channels available - all the previous channels plus 10 Sky Movie channels, Aljazeera, Travel Channel, Food Network and a lot of other channels I've never heard of. So looks like it was a massive upgrade!!
I've got the same but when I tried to open a programme even one of the regular ones like BBC1 I got a message "this programme is currently unavailable" so not yet fixed!!
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am I've got the same but when I tried to open a programme even one of the regular ones like BBC1 I got a message "this programme is currently unavailable" so not yet fixed!!
All BBC/ITV channels working normally for me, and I've had no problem opening random new ones like Sky Movies or Aljazeera.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

barrys wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 9:13 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 9:06 am I've got the same but when I tried to open a programme even one of the regular ones like BBC1 I got a message "this programme is currently unavailable" so not yet fixed!!
All BBC/ITV channels working normally for me, and I've had no problem opening random new ones like Sky Movies or Aljazeera.
I've only tried on my iPad but will try my laptop later :cheers:
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 9:16 am I've only tried on my iPad but will try my laptop later :cheers:
My access is via PC running Windows 7