USB Headphones

Technology, computers, internet, websites, mobiles, cameras, audio and video.
SPONSORS: Hua Hin Web Design
nellyp

USB Headphones

Post by nellyp »

I am desperately searching for a set of USB headphones/microphone. I teach online and my jack connectors have given up the ghost. Does anybody know wherer i can find some or know of any for sale? I have already tried Bannana IT, Advice (in the old mall) The shop on soi 6, plus walking around Market Village and Blueport. Any advice would be really appreciated
robcar
Professional
Professional

Re: USB Headphones

Post by robcar »

huahin4ever
Ace
Ace

Post by huahin4ever »

Try search "Microphone headphones usb" om Lazada. A lot comes up.
YNWA
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Thanks for the Lazada tip. I have searched on there and they have a perfect set for me, but they cannot guarantee a delivery date. I was hoping to be able to pay more for delivery, but it only says standard delivery on them all, and they could come late if they are not exactly on the earliest stated date
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I know it's a risk nellyp, but deliveries are usually early - even if from China. However, you have to remember we have Songkran next week, so that might slow things.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

It may be worth considering a wireless headset with a USB adapter. That should alleviate ongoing connector stress and no cords to worry about. A further thought if your working in an area with background noise using a noise cancelling headset. If your computer is Bluetooth configured that may also be an option but may take a bit more effort to get right.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
hhinner
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by hhinner »

You could try InvadeIT. They're based in Hua Hin Soi 6. USB headsets on this page: http://www.invadeit.co.th/search/usb-headset/

They have a cheap Logitech set and others more pricey. You can phone to check stock and probably go there to collect.

Also, you could try JIB in Market Village.

Also in Market Village, I wouldn't be surprised if some of the copy speaker sellers don't also have copy headsets which would probably not last too long but could get you through Songkhran.

With Lazada, some products you can get express delivery for a small extra charge. Select delivered from Thailand in filter bar down left side of web page.
Homer
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Homer »

hhinner wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:17 pm They have a cheap Logitech set and others more pricey. You can phone to check stock and probably go there to collect.
Their site states if item is in stock or how many days it takes for them to get it. I've used InvadeIT for years, never was a time when the site said in stock and it wasn't.

FYI: They're not a retail store. Order online, then either pick up at their office or have it delivered from their office.
nellyp

Post by nellyp »

Thanks everybody. I have given up on buying USB in hua hin as the ones I have found are too expensive. I am going to order from Lazada. Invade seem a good operation and I will use them in the future, but at the moment they do not have what I want

Thanks again
mariad
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mariad »

Do share the user experience with it.