Back in Hua Hin after 3 Years away

New members login and say hello here. Please read our Forum Starter Pack and Terms and Conditions before posting if you are new to this forum.
lespaul1940
Novice
Novice

Back in Hua Hin after 3 Years away

Post by lespaul1940 »

New to board
Thanks for all the useful Info

les
pfotoguy
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Back in Hua Hin after 3 Years away

Post by pfotoguy »

I'm coming back after 4 years. Curious to see hoe it's changed
Markwiliams
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Markwiliams »

I'll be moving back next year after 3 years away. Looking forward to it.
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

^ Two people who appear to be former residents, left, and now coming back. Surely interesting stories in there about why you left, and why now coming back? Please start a thread in "Life in Thailand..." if you feel like telling us about it. :thumb: Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

prcscct wrote:^ Two people who appear to be former residents, left, and now coming back. Surely interesting stories in there about why you left, and why now coming back? Please start a thread in "Life in Thailand..." if you feel like telling us about it. :thumb: Pete :cheers:
Unless they mean it's their first visit in three/four years?
pfotoguy
Rookie
Rookie

Post by pfotoguy »

I lived here for 4 years. And I've been gone 4 years. Left Thailand because I thought there would be more civil unrest. They were taking over the airport and Bangkok in those days. Plus the baht went from About 42-44 down to 29-30.

Whet and lived in the Phil's for 4 years in Dumaguete. It was nice at first but then more and more people came and it got very crowded. There's no traffic lights or stop signs, people drive hap hazardly, no lights on at night. Very dangerous place to be. I firmly believe they don't care if they die or not and don't care if they take you with them.

I've only been back a few days but it really looks the same. Hardly anything has changed.
I'm still going to check out Vietnam some more. Nha trang and a couple of other places. But it feels good to be back.