Weather in Hua Hin & Thailand

Hua Hin general discussion, observations and chat. Hua Hin topics that don't really fit anywhere else.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Weather in Hua Hin & Thailand

Post by hhfarang »

^ Yes, our short haired dog gets cold. Wuss! Here's what my wife did for him... thank goodness he's too small for my t-shirts!
LuckyT (Medium).jpg
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Post by richard »

By gum it were cod last night

Are we experiencing the much talked about global warming thing?

A wetter than usual rainy season. a colder and longer cold season. What next? A blistering Songkran?

Had to get up in the middle of the night to put mi socks :(
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

richard wrote:By gum it were cod last night

Are we experiencing the much talked about global warming thing?

A wetter than usual rainy season. a colder and longer cold season. What next? A blistering Songkran?

Had to get up in the middle of the night to put mi socks :(
It's definitely colder than in previous years - this morning I even had some hot porridge for breakfast :laugh:
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

We're getting spoiled. I can't remember a year when we've had so much cool weather day after day. It's really nice not to use aircon at all, but unfortunately we'll awake one morning to find the furnace back on again. :(

Another thing I've noticed is that my golden retrievers actually smell fresh, no doggy smell and no baths recently. It seems they must sweat when hot thus causing the infamous dog odor. Happy days for them also. :D Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

^Yeah Pete, I really don't think cooler weather long haired dogs like that belong here.... much like me.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Post by Pleng »

prcscct wrote:We're getting spoiled.
Spoiled, yeh. Freezing my arse off riding along in temperatures of 16 degrees is an absolute treat...
Kitesurfing
Novice
Novice

Post by Kitesurfing »

I going to the city in June, How is the weather ?
bernadetB
Novice
Novice

Post by bernadetB »

Now is the best day for a trip and enjoy a tour because of the good weather.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Nicer a few days ago, getting a bit warm now... :P :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
obey
Novice
Novice

Local mists

Post by obey »

Hi everyone, just get question about permanent mist sky here in Hua Hin and around still my staying here about 1 month now. I first time in HH and just want to know is that white mist sky typical local phenomenon or mb it will change in next months? I've staying few time on Samui (about 6 month totally) and there was good blue clean sky (I was at Feb-May periods). So will be glad to get answers from locals with many seasons living expirience and will be interested to read about the cause of the mists formation. Thanks.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

The haze is an annual (seasonal?) thing. I can't remember for sure but I think it is only mostly during winter.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

hhfarang wrote:The haze is an annual (seasonal?) thing. I can't remember for sure but I think it is only mostly during winter.
Correct, it will hang around until the rainy season begins next May/June
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I don't remember last year being as bad as this year. Is it actually worse, or do I have a short memory?
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Big Boy wrote:I don't remember last year being as bad as this year. Is it actually worse, or do I have a short memory?
Well you are a year older BB :lach: