Good ground coffee brand?

Restaurants, food, beverage, hawkers, and local markets and suppliers. This is the place for discussion on Hua Hin's culinary options.
Francois
Professional
Professional

Re: Good ground coffee brand?

Post by Francois »

johnnyk wrote:The bakery in the soi by the green supermarket just across the railway tracks.
You mean the "Blue moon" ? The one run by a French guy ?
François
And me, still the most self satisfied of men
I was almost as drunk as myself
(Jacques Brel)
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Francois wrote:
johnnyk wrote:The bakery in the soi by the green supermarket just across the railway tracks.
You mean the "Blue moon" ? The one run by a French guy ?
I don't know that name Francois. I think its just called Hua Hin Bakery. I have only been served by women, never sen a guy in there. The ground coffee is on a rack on the right-hand wall.
Happiness can't buy money
Francois
Professional
Professional

Post by Francois »

johnnyk wrote:I don't know that name Francois. I think its just called Hua Hin Bakery. I have only been served by women, never sen a guy in there. The ground coffee is on a rack on the right-hand wall.
Blue moon is just before the railway crossing, on your right hand side, when coming from Petchkasem.

Hua Hin Bakery should the one in a small lane on your left hand side just after the "green supermarket" when coming from the railway crossing.
François
And me, still the most self satisfied of men
I was almost as drunk as myself
(Jacques Brel)
johnnyk
Legend
Legend

Post by johnnyk »

Francois wrote:
johnnyk wrote:I don't know that name Francois. I think its just called Hua Hin Bakery. I have only been served by women, never sen a guy in there. The ground coffee is on a rack on the right-hand wall.
Blue moon is just before the railway crossing, on your right hand side, when coming from Petchkasem.

Hua Hin Bakery should the one in a small lane on your left hand side just after the "green supermarket" when coming from the railway crossing.
I remember Blue Moon now, used to be a real estate company in that location and a guest house at one time too, I think. HH Bakery is where you say it is. En tout cas, on peut acheter le cafe entier ou moulu la.
Happiness can't buy money