Any Forex Traders in Hua Hin

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
JAGfx

Any Forex Traders in Hua Hin

Post by JAGfx »

Hey guys,

Not sure if this is in the right section or not, but I was wondering if there are any Forex Traders in Hua Hin or surrounds. I'm a keen fx trader myself and always looking to hook up with other traders just to exchange ideas or help each other out. It can be a very lonely pastime if you are not involved in a trading group or something similar. I've got nothing to sell nor have I got any service to offer, but I am happy to talk Forex with anyone that is interested, or just needs some help. Cheers. Jim
dundrillin
Guru
Guru

Re: Any Forex Traders in Hua Hin

Post by dundrillin »

Can't help you there as equities is more my thing. However please post any information that you find interesting as FX is vital to most of us.
I had hoped the Forum would start an informal investment club or discussion group. But it would seem that most folks prefer to plough their own furrow. That's a pity for apart from anything else experienced investors can offer investment advice which may prevent others from falling prey to unscrupulous so called financial advisers.
Good luck anyway.
cozza
Professional
Professional

Post by cozza »

I do it as a hobby but lately just been on the sidelines, still watch certain pairs everyday though.
JAGfx

Post by JAGfx »

All quiet on the Forex trading scene then. No probs. Dundrillin, my forex info is all pretty short term stuff where I am in and out in either a few hours or a few days at most. Probably not much use to expats relying on advice re major currency shifts for transferring funds etc. And Cozza, if you get back into it and want to to discuss, I'm more than happy to do so. Cheers.
ahandpatsy
Professional
Professional

Post by ahandpatsy »

JAGfx, what software do you use to track FX

What currencies do you trade EUR/$ £/$

Have been meaning to get around to this

Not currently in HH though

Will be there in few weeks
JAGfx

Post by JAGfx »

Hey ahandpatsy,

Using MT4 as my go to trading platform with a few extra add ons like trade manager, EAs etc. I track and trade just about all of the major currencies against each other and avoid the exotics. The majority of my trading is off the 1hr, 4hr and sometimes Daily charts. Cheers.
altzspec
Novice
Novice

Post by altzspec »

Well, soon there will be. I am thinking of moving to Hua Hin. :)
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Hi. Either you're young and don't sleep much or you work Japan trading hours which is pretty tame. I'm too old to bother to do more than dabble as a day trader these days, but I enjoy it when I do (say goodnight to the wife and fire up my moneymaker). :)