Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
handdrummer
Addict
Addict

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by handdrummer »

Big Boy wrote:
buksida wrote:I think all Thai immigration related websites are permanently offline now after the hacking fiasco.
Makes me wonder why they're bothering with this firewall in the first place. If they can't protect their own government sites, what hope for a global firewall :?
no hope. there will always be someone who can hack through any firewall. :cry:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

Exactly, so why not diffuse the entire situation by dropping the fire wall, and give us our 90 Day report back - always good for a good moan :wink:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

90 day report at HH immigration today took 7 minutes exactly in at 09:08 out at 09:15, is this a record? On line would take even longer.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
RCer
Ace
Ace

Post by RCer »

StevePIraq wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am 90 day report at HH immigration today took 7 minutes exactly in at 09:08 out at 09:15, is this a record? On line would take even longer.
My last one was walk, get a number, number called immediately, go to the counter, get stamped, and gone.

Didn't time it, but it was fast. Probably 7 min or less.
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

StevePIraq wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:06 am 90 day report at HH immigration today took 7 minutes exactly in at 09:08 out at 09:15, is this a record? On line would take even longer.
A better run than mine this morning! Arrived and collected ticket 0930 completed and away by 1005.
Took longer than normal to process today as I had been 'out of country' for 1 month which required further checking. Even got a nice smile once completed!
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

^ Bluesky, when back from 1 month away did you report arrival at your address within 24 hours. If not, did they nail you with a fine or something when you went to do your 90 day today? Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Scout
Professional
Professional

Post by Scout »

Is the online reporting site working for anyone ? I've tried for two days but the site appears to be down.
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

Not been working for a few months..........ever since the rest of the Government sites were hacked.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Bluesky wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:17 pm
A better run than mine this morning! Arrived and collected ticket 0930 completed and away by 1005.
Took longer than normal to process today as I had been 'out of country' for 1 month which required further checking. Even got a nice smile once completed!
sky.
Hello Bluesky. What for you go to Immigration? Not 90 days. You just arrived back. :?
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Bluesky
Guru
Guru

Post by Bluesky »

[/quote]sky.
Hello Bluesky. What for you go to Immigration? Not 90 days. You just arrived back. :?
[/quote]

Good Question! Normally I would have waited to 90 days after re-entering the country before completing a 90 day report. I was unable to confirm prior to leaving Oz whether or not I would be picked up at the airport that evening or whether I would stay in BKK for the night. Completed incoming PAX card assuming stay in BKK. Rather than create a potential domicile issue, headed off to do 90 day report with current Hua Hin Address.
'Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way they ask for directions'. -Winston Churchill-
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Well, it looks like the online reporting is back up. Submitted this morning using IE without a problem. Twice actually, as after I printed out the pending page I found a mistake, so submitted another one.

Although it opens with Bing / Edge, it will not fill up the fields.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

Nereus wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2017 12:56 pm Well, it looks like the online reporting is back up. Submitted this morning using IE without a problem. Twice actually, as after I printed out the pending page I found a mistake, so submitted another one.
Although it opens with Bing / Edge, it will not fill up the fields.
And that is as far as it went. Cannot open the website AGAIN, and never did get a confirmation email.

I went to the main office this morning. Arrived at 9-00 am, no parking spaces, no air conditioning, most of the chairs in that place have broken backrests, no 90 day only desk and only 2 other desks open. It took 30 minutes to progress 2 Q numbers. Those damn seats are disgusting! A Thai lady sat down next to whom I assume was her husband, and very nearly fell over backwards when she leant on the backrest.

I showed a copy of the "pending "notice to miss grumpy, whom maybe has that time of the month. "If you cannot do it online you have to come here". Really? I would never have known that. :roll:

And here is as good a place as any to vent about the road. Most of the vendors that have been blocking one side of the road have gone, although the tents are still there, but what a disgusting mess they have left behind. Enough plastic wrapping, bottles, bags and who knows what else just left there blowing in the wind to fill an 18 wheel truck.
Some of it has to end up in the ocean for sure. A "bag lady" was attempting to pick up the bottles, but the rest left behind. :cuss:
pitsch
Guru
Guru

Post by pitsch »

Tomorrow the new office at bluport will open for 90-day reporting.
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

pitsch wrote: Mon May 08, 2017 4:33 pm Tomorrow the new office at bluport will open for 90-day reporting.
According to the following post it is already open:

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=33505
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I think tomorrow is the official opening, so a place to be avoided I would imagine, unless you want to hear high ranking Thais spouting off about how good it is in Thai for a few hours.

Isn't the official opening by invitation only?
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18