Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Visa questions, companies, work permits, employment, insurance, banking and finance, and legal issues.
Big Boy

Re: Immigration to introduce 90 day reporting online

Post by Big Boy »

It's all an illusion. Some people are successful, many more aren't. In total I've used the system successfully 2 times. I gave up trying after I'd failed 200 times on one report. Their problem is document locking. If you get the document it will work fine, but the chances of being that person are very low.

I guess the very lucky people will never have a problem.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I guess the very lucky people will never have a problem.
I have no idea what the problem may be, but I can absolutely assure you that with some of the crap that happens to me, it is not luck!
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I used to test software for the MOD. Locking was always my first check - I don't know how they fixed it, but every rookie programmer used to make the same mistake.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am Just completed my first online report and it took less than 10 minutes to complete - I know I have to wait until I receive confirmation, but if it’s this easy, it beats the trip to the Immigration office every 3 months.
hi DB did you receive confirmation and if yes do they send it by mail ? or do you have to check on their website with the passport number ?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

joelle wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:27 am
Dannie Boy wrote: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am Just completed my first online report and it took less than 10 minutes to complete - I know I have to wait until I receive confirmation, but if it’s this easy, it beats the trip to the Immigration office every 3 months.
hi DB did you receive confirmation and if yes do they send it by mail ? or do you have to check on their website with the passport number ?
Joelle, I didn’t receive any response so I had to go to Immigration this morning and it turned out that the reason I had not received a reply was because I had inadvertently made a mistake inputting my phone number - the immigration officer said that was the reason it hadn’t been approved - by the time I got home, I had an email in my inbox confirming my application had been approved, although of course they had already given me a paper copy of the extension at the immigration office. I am confident that in 90 days when I do my next on-line report, it will work ok.
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

So it's actually working now. Was that on IE or will it work on Chrome also ?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

laphanphon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 am So it's actually working now. Was that on IE or will it work on Chrome also ?
I used Microsoft Edge to make the application.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:14 am
joelle wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:27 am
Joelle, I didn’t receive any response so I had to go to Immigration this morning and it turned out that the reason I had not received a reply was because I had inadvertently made a mistake inputting my phone number - the immigration officer said that was the reason it hadn’t been approved - by the time I got home, I had an email in my inbox confirming my application had been approved, although of course they had already given me a paper copy of the extension at the immigration office. I am confident that in 90 days when I do my next on-line report, it will work ok.
Thanks for the reply, good to know
Just done both our 90 days report on line which seemed easy, so I will see if I get an answer
Cheers have a nice day
laphanphon
Guru
Guru

Post by laphanphon »

Dannie Boy wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:35 am
laphanphon wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:28 am So it's actually working now. Was that on IE or will it work on Chrome also ?
I used Microsoft Edge to make the application.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

Got the approval for the 90 days report on line today, after I applied 3 full days ago, so it worked for me and will save me going all the way to Tha Yang
Used Microsoft Edge
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Do we all have to change to Microsoft Edge now to do this>
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

PET wrote: Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:06 pm Do we all have to change to Microsoft Edge now to do this>
i tried firefox and google chrome this morning and it was working fine
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

I submitted the online report this morning, just received it back approved.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!
migrant
Addict
Addict

Post by migrant »

How early can you submit it online?
The proper function of man is to live, not to exist. I shall not waste my days in trying to prolong them. I shall use my time.
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

migrant wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:40 am How early can you submit it online?
It was within 15days before the due date but not less than7 days before due date of notification eg due date 20 Oct it is OK from 5th to 13th
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.