Too much insulting

General chat about life in the Land Of Smiles. Discuss expat life, relationship issues and all things generally Thailand and Asia related.
Pleng
Legend
Legend

Re: Too much insulting

Post by Pleng »

Have you tried ebay?

I also hear a lot of people buy and sell stuff over instagram.
TingTongJohn
Professional
Professional

Post by TingTongJohn »

I just wanted to say don`t give up on the street sales just find another way. Some of the markets maybe or talk to some of local mom and pop stores and see if you can put product on their shelves. Don`t give in find a different way.
One word is not a story but it is the beginning and end of one.
GLCQuantum
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by GLCQuantum »

I agree with the above.

Don't give up on street sales but, of course, don't go into the bar areas. What you generally see in the bar areas are our (westerners) low class bottom dwellers (not all though).

Don't take it to heart... that's just how they are. Good luck in your venture.

:cheers:
traveller2
Professional
Professional

Post by traveller2 »

Pacman, im sorry you had to experience such a rude, vulgar and disrespectful foreigner. Most of us are not like that, at all.
TingTongJohn's post sounds like it has a couple of good options that you might like to explore.
I wish you both good fortune in your venture.

T2
wysiwyg (what you see is what you get)
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

Pleng wrote:Have you tried ebay?

I also hear a lot of people buy and sell stuff over instagram.
Hi Pleng,

I haven't yet tried on the Ebay. Well, I just realized now that Ebay could be a good try as well.

Thank you for your recommend.

:bow:
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

TingTongJohn wrote:I just wanted to say don`t give up on the street sales just find another way. Some of the markets maybe or talk to some of local mom and pop stores and see if you can put product on their shelves. Don`t give in find a different way.

Thank you for your comment. I'm thinking about it. :cheers:
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

GLCQuantum wrote:I agree with the above.

Don't give up on street sales but, of course, don't go into the bar areas. What you generally see in the bar areas are our (westerners) low class bottom dwellers (not all though).

Don't take it to heart... that's just how they are. Good luck in your venture.

Thank you. I and my girlfriend won't give up on what we have invested, even it's not such a big business, but it was good to start doing something as a part time works to earn some extra money. :cheers:
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I personally wouldn't give up on the bar area because of just one idiot. IMO with your product, you should be targeting bar girls as opposed to Farangs. I've watched them over many years, and they are good spenders if the product is right.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

^^ and maybe some of the girls would make some kind of a franchise and sell for you if the product is
good and then things start rolling as they all know someone who know a girl in the next bar and so on.
Good luck and head up I'm sure you will succeed if you have a good product and work hard.

:cheers: :cheers:
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

Big Boy wrote:I personally wouldn't give up on the bar area because of just one idiot. IMO with your product, you should be targeting bar girls as opposed to Farangs. I've watched them over many years, and they are good spenders if the product is right.
Thank you for your comment to support me and my girlfriend. I won't give up on this small business for sure.

I also passed your comment to my girlfriend and now she could smile a bit wider. ^____________^
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

bsdk1960 wrote:^^ and maybe some of the girls would make some kind of a franchise and sell for you if the product is
good and then things start rolling as they all know someone who know a girl in the next bar and so on.
Good luck and head up I'm sure you will succeed if you have a good product and work hard.

:cheers: :cheers:

Thank you for your comment and support us. I hope that one day soon our little bottle of perfume will be on the market and well-known especially in the local of Hua Hin area.

bonnielass
Professional
Professional

Post by bonnielass »

Pacman, so sorry to hear you met such a disgusting, disrespectful individual. His behaviour is offensive to both Thais and Farangs

You might consider trying to sell your perfume on the beach, maybe not right now during low season. But in the busier months, when us girls are on holiday, we like to spend money - beach wraps, sunglasses etc.

Good Luck with your business idea. Don't let the a**holes get you down!

BL
Ye canny shove yer Grannie off a bus....
Pacman
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Pacman »

bonnielass wrote:Pacman, so sorry to hear you met such a disgusting, disrespectful individual. His behaviour is offensive to both Thais and Farangs

You might consider trying to sell your perfume on the beach, maybe not right now during low season. But in the busier months, when us girls are on holiday, we like to spend money - beach wraps, sunglasses etc.

Good Luck with your business idea. Don't let the a**holes get you down!

BL
Thank you for your nice comment. It's really make sense to sell my perfume on the beach, by the way would you like to buy one? I'm kidding. :cheers:
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Pacman wrote:Thank you for your nice comment. It's really make sense to sell my perfume on the beach, by the way would you like to buy one? I'm kidding. :cheers:
:lach: :laugh: :laugh: :clap:
This is the way
Stargeezer
Professional
Professional

Post by Stargeezer »

Pacman. I have been to the Bintabat area several times, and I have seen a few people selling
their products near there on a side street, as well as a few along the bar areas.
The jerk you and your girlfriend met, was just that a real Jerk! I have seen them all over Thailand
from Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai, Udon Thani, Phuket town and the beaches in Phuket, and in Hua Hin
Cha AM, and Hat Yai areas. These Jerks come from Europe, Australia, USA and even some from
my country Canada. Don't give up on selling your products locally, just be ready to meet more jerks if your are around the bar areas. When people drink a bit too much, they lose their manners, couth,
respectability, and decency. There are even people who are like this when they are completely sober.
Hopefully I never become one of them
Stargeezer
Pluto is my favorite planet!, especially now that we all can see close up
pictures of it.