Bang Saphan

Bangkok and beyond, travel talk on all other places in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
SPONSORS: Bang Saphan Guide
StevieC
Novice
Novice

Bang Saphan

Post by StevieC »

Has anyone any info on Bang Saphan (or Ban Saphang, depending on spelling) ? I believe it is only about 2 1/2 hours from Hua Hin. Anyone been there, is it worthwhile for an overnight stay? :idea: 8)
Ergo Bibamus
buksida

open your eyes !

Post by buksida »

Havent you seen the banners and links plastered all over HHAD for this site:

www.bangsaphanguide.com

:roll:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
lomuamart

Post by lomuamart »

Yeah. Bang Saphang is a great town. There are are a good few westerners living there who are always welcoming. Quite a few of them are ex pats from HH, so it's always interesting to hear their views of how this town is developing.
Decent beach, ATM's, Post Office, 7/11's (that will NOT serve you a beer after whatever the time is). Great food at a fraction of the cost of HH etc etc.
As Buksida has suggested, get yourself down there and find out for yourself. Places to stay are mentioned on the site, plus directions to some happy farangs!!
You won't be disappointed.
caller
Hero
Hero

Re: open your eyes !

Post by caller »

buksida wrote:Havent you seen the banners and links plastered all over HHAD for this site:

www.bangsaphanguide.com

:roll:
Don't worry, Buksida, I for one have certainly seen it and looked with interest. I'll be heading down there to see for myself in May as a result of the link. If it appeals, I'm hoping that some of the expats down there can help with info about life there and the price of property?

Another option to consider.
Talk is cheap
buksida

Re: open your eyes !

Post by buksida »

caller wrote:I'm hoping that some of the expats down there can help with info about life there and the price of property?

Another option to consider.
PM me ! :thumb:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson