looking for a rental

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
dude
Novice
Novice

looking for a rental

Post by dude »

first post I will be arriving in LOS in a week will be heading straight down to the home of this website, which by the way has been the sway on my trip there. More than enough info on here to sink a ship and it all seems to be good most of it , have to confess have been lurking around the site for a while without registering SORRY ..

I need to find a place to rent for a minimum of 6 months price not really an issue but being a yorkshire man i would prefer not to spend to much
can any one point me in the right direction
if thas gonna do it do it reet
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

Welcome on board

Have a look here
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
dude
Novice
Novice

Post by dude »

Thanks Dr dave would prefer a house rather than a condo does HHAD have any other properties available, close to town ish,
Jockey
Banned
Banned

Post by Jockey »

I know of a house with a swimming pool which will be available mid sept for 6 months. About 30,000 baht per month (normally 50,000)
dude
Novice
Novice

Post by dude »

I was really looking around 20 to 25 max, cheers for that could you Pm me some details Jockey time is getting short !
dude
Novice
Novice

Post by dude »

Arriving tuesday next week have a couple of possibilties lined up ....
cant wait to get there
looking forward to relaxing in the bars and on the beach
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

dude,

Not sure what you're looking for, but you will always get a good deal by walking up Soi Sarawat or the Soi behind the Grand Hotel (forgotten how many times I've written this on this board now). There should be plenty to rent at this time of year - comfortable 2/3 bedroom townhouses that are fully furnished with A/C. 10 minutes walking distance from anywhere worth visiting in Hua Hin. You should be able to pick one up for around 10,000 Baht per month,
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
buksida

Post by buksida »

Its against board policy for businesses to promote their services here on the board or by PM so I suggest having a look around when you get here as BB said above.

Enjoy your trip.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson