*Gone* 2 Bicycles - Free but in need of a little TLC *Gone*

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Big Boy

*Gone* 2 Bicycles - Free but in need of a little TLC *Gone*

Post by Big Boy »

These 2 bikes are about 5 years old. Originally purchased to go riding with my son, but he never has time for bike riding, and I'm terrified on Thailand's roads alone on a bike.

They've hardly been used, so have rusted a little - nothing a bit of TLC, a duster and a drop of oil wouldn't cure - I think.

The blue bike was quite expensive (not crazy expensive, but not cheap). It is fully adjustable, but easily carried my 6' 5" overweight body. The other bike was my son's - more of a budget bike, but still fully functional. My son has ridden both bikes up and down our Soi tonight, so they are still in working condition, but in desperate need of a drop of oil. We even have a little oil that the collector can use before riding off into the sunset.

Mrs BB wants the space. I know I could probably sell them, but its too much hassle - I just want them gone. So anybody who would like one or both, please PM and we can arrange collection.
DSC00079.jpg
DSC00079.jpg (165.75 KiB) Viewed 391 times
DSC00078.jpg
DSC00078.jpg (146.35 KiB) Viewed 391 times
Championship Plymouth Argyle 0 - 1 Preston NE :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 41; Position 18
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Re: 2 Bicycles - Free but in need of a little TLC

Post by Takiap »

Hi Big Boy

If you still have them I would be very grateful if I could take them for my oldest two girls.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact