Office chair and or Office table

Hua Hin classifieds has been reopened, please read the classifieds posting rules before you submit an ad.
Dog4me

Office chair and or Office table

Post by Dog4me »

I seek good quality Office Chair, so if you have 1 just standing and not really use, why not sell to me.

:guns: ONLY top end chair, coz need sit in it a lot.
robcar
Professional
Professional

Re: Office chair and or Office table

Post by robcar »

A bit cheeky jumping into this thread I know but I am also looking for a decent preloved chair. I leave UK today 27th and arrive in HH tomorrow night. A pointer in the right direction to buy new would also be a great help.

Please PM with details and price.

Regards
Dog4me

Post by Dog4me »

Maybe we should buy new together, my friend also need new chair..

I saw a super nice one in HomePro for 5.990.- and will buy this if no one have a "left over"

You wanna buy today ?

Maybe other seek a chair and we get HUGE discount :duck:
Dog4me

Post by Dog4me »

Bit fast on keyboard :cheers: bit hard for you to buy when in UK, safe trip mate.
HHCanuck
Professional
Professional

Post by HHCanuck »

I am also looking for a chair, be careful the ones at Home Pro I seen a nice one but the armrests are faux leather and already peeling. Not sure if it is the same one Dog4me mentioned. Anyways today I am going to check Seacon Square for executive leather office chairs wish me luck.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

You're unlikely to get a 'top-end' office chair for 6-7k baht. In my experience, the best chairs in that price range are at Big Kiang.
This is the way
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

Safely arrived here in Hua Hin and loving it. Just found a 3 bed rental at the right price which is furnished but not too well. I am looking for a couple of bedside tables to start with and of course still want an office chair, a cheap computer desk wouldn't go amiss either.

If you think you might be wanting to get rid of some bits and pieces, main house or kitchen, please PM me and I will respond appropriately

Regards