Doberman pups

A place to discuss all things pets, vets and animal care.
MikaQ5
Amateur
Amateur

Doberman pups

Post by MikaQ5 »

Hi

Does anybody have any breeder info re Doberman pups ( or Boxers )?

I am thinking of getting a companion for my own dog

Cheers
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Re: Doberman pups

Post by 404cameljockey »

MikaQ5 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:08 pm Hi

Does anybody have any breeder info re Doberman pups ( or Boxers )?

I am thinking of getting a companion for my own dog

Cheers
Why not think about adopting a street dog from an association? There are so many really beautiful dogs and pups that would be grateful of a good home. I'd be more proud to have one of those than a pedigree/purebreed (I do, she's from UAE).

https://www.facebook.com/Hua-Hin-Street ... 146535492/
Takiap
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Takiap »

There are a number of Doberman breeders in Bangkok, but they all seem to be very serious breeders who are involved in international dog shows and etc. As such, most of the parent dogs are imported and come with a full background history, papers and all that sort of stuff. Unfortunately for people like myself, this also means these puppies are really expensive.

I agree with the whole argument about adopting a street dog, but then again, we all have our own personal tastes when it comes to dogs, and for me, dobermans will always have a very special place in my heart, with rottweilers taking second place.

So, if you do come across any doberman puppies that don't cost an eye watering amount, please post on here or send me a pm.

:cheers:
Don't try to impress me with your manner of dress cos a monkey himself is a monkey no less - cold fact
404cameljockey
Ace
Ace

Post by 404cameljockey »

Takiap wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:20 am There are a number of Doberman breeders in Bangkok, but they all seem to be very serious breeders who are involved in international dog shows and etc. As such, most of the parent dogs are imported and come with a full background history, papers and all that sort of stuff. Unfortunately for people like myself, this also means these puppies are really expensive.

I agree with the whole argument about adopting a street dog, but then again, we all have our own personal tastes when it comes to dogs, and for me, dobermans will always have a very special place in my heart, with rottweilers taking second place.

So, if you do come across any doberman puppies that don't cost an eye watering amount, please post on here or send me a pm.

:cheers:
That' is the answer I come across more than any other: I think adoption is a great idea but I like 'x' breed or 'y' breed. I'll sound judgemental if I say too much. I've had dogs/cats, etc. all my long life and love staffies more than any breed in the world, even managed to adopt one once, but I find it not possible to avoid the pleading faces on the facebook/web sites. I guess I'm more about rescue than fussing over breeds, but good luck in your search.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

404cameljockey wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:33 am I'll sound judgemental if I say too much. I've had dogs/cats, etc. all my long life and love staffies more than any breed in the world, even managed to adopt one once, but I find it not possible to avoid the pleading faces on the facebook/web sites. [...]
I guess I'm more about rescue than fussing over breeds, but good luck in your search.
You are truly an example to us all. I know this, because you've gone to great lengths to point it out. A bit preachy IMO. My suggestion is that you enjoy your approach to all things in life and allow others to enjoy theirs.
This is the way
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

As the OP wants a Doberman not a soi dog lets try to be helpful in that regard.
Big Boy suggested the following as a good source of dogs. "Perfect Pedigree Thailand" they are also on Facebook, usual cost for most breeds is around 22k Baht.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali