Terminal 2 LHR and Thai Airways

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
PJG
Professional
Professional

Re: Terminal 2 LHR and Thai Airways

Post by PJG »

Put my wife in Thai Airways at Heathrow last week. As you drive into the airport there are lit signs all the way saying Thai Airways Go to Terminal 3.

Paid for the flight with my credit card they did not ask to see the card.

Travel frequently with Oman Air they always ask to see the card at check in.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

PJG

If I was driving, then maybe I would have seen the signs but I wasn't and I bet my wife slept all the way to airport and only woke up when the driver gave her a shake. :oops:

My gripe was with West East, who must have known the terminal was closed to Thai Air and did not warn their customers. :cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.
Khundon1975
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Khundon1975 »

albaker wrote:Think you will find that most airlines require you to show credit card that was used for payment for tickets
We have used Thai , Eva Air , British Airways and Qatar , LHR-BKK , and paid by debit card and have never been asked for card at check in .
Thai will be checking in at terminal 2 from 28th August the delay was caused by concern over baggage reclaim after problems which showed up during testing prior to the opening .
albaker Thanks for that info, will check closer to her flight back in late October and make sure the driver is awake this time, we pay him enough. :guns:

:cheers:
I've lost my mind and I am making no effort to find it.