Family members in China Airlines lounge?

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Henrikas
Rookie
Rookie

Family members in China Airlines lounge?

Post by Henrikas »

Anyone have any experience bringing family members to the China airlines lounge at Bkk? I am a emerald flyer member and is travelling with my wife and daughter (2.5yrs). We were turned away in Amsterdam, being told that I could only bring one other person into the lounge - I thought this didn't apply to family members?
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Family members in China Airlines lounge?

Post by Dannie Boy »

Henrikas wrote:Anyone have any experience bringing family members to the China airlines lounge at Bkk? I am a emerald flyer member and is travelling with my wife and daughter (2.5yrs). We were turned away in Amsterdam, being told that I could only bring one other person into the lounge - I thought this didn't apply to family members?
No knowledge of China Airways lounge access, but most airlines operate a fairly strict policy of who a member can take into lounges, it doesn't normally matter whether they are family or friends. You might get away with it and it's worth trying, but if the rules say one guest only, don't be surprised if they turn you away.
theprice01
Professional
Professional

Post by theprice01 »

Some lounges dont allow under-16's as well
When nosy expats ask how can i live here without working, i reply, 'well, while you worked hard for 50 years, i worked smart for 5 years' :D
Lung Per
Legend
Legend

Post by Lung Per »

theprice01 wrote:Some lounges dont allow under-16's as well
And rightfully so.
:)
A friend is only one click away