Thai AirAsia tickets available at 7-Eleven

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Frank La Rue
Guru
Guru

Re: Thai AirAsia tickets available at 7-Eleven

Post by Frank La Rue »

Arlo wrote:About 3 or 4 years ago I booked a ticket on the phone with Air Asia. The lady said I could pay with a credit card or if there was a 7/11 near me I could pay cash there. I chose the 7/11. No problems at all. I was very surprised I could do that but in the end it worked just fine.

Did you try paying at 7/11? I imagine this distribution channel may potentially be very powerful - inovative sales in my view. It will be interesting so se how it pans out.
One Day I'm gona die. I can live with that.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

Frank La Rue wrote:
Arlo wrote:About 3 or 4 years ago I booked a ticket on the phone with Air Asia. The lady said I could pay with a credit card or if there was a 7/11 near me I could pay cash there. I chose the 7/11. No problems at all. I was very surprised I could do that but in the end it worked just fine.[/quote]

Did you try paying at 7/11? I imagine this distribution channel may potentially be very powerful - inovative sales in my view. It will be interesting so se how it pans out.
You must have missed this bit?
Gérard
Professional
Professional

Post by Gérard »

Frank La Rue wrote:
Arlo wrote:About 3 or 4 years ago I booked a ticket on the phone with Air Asia. The lady said I could pay with a credit card or if there was a 7/11 near me I could pay cash there. I chose the 7/11. No problems at all. I was very surprised I could do that but in the end it worked just fine.

4 years ago, I reserved a ticket to Phuket on Nok air and paid at 7/11 (they give you a code number and a time limit).
I found it very easy and everything went perfect.