Air China

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: Air China

Post by Dannie Boy »

arcadianagain wrote:
Dannie Boy wrote:So are you having second thoughts arcadianagain?
I should have explained that as we live in North Africa the best option is to fly from London, at the moment Qantas, Cathay and Singapore are offering good deals, so better to spend the extra £200 or so, thanks for the comments.
If you're in N Africa, is another option to fly via the Middle East, (e.g. Etihad, Emirates or Qatar)?
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

we have flown Emirates and Qatar before from Tunis but it is much more expensive that the combined fare via London, besides London will give Mrs.A more shopping opportunities!!!
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

arcadianagain wrote:
I should have explained that as we live in North Africa the best option is to fly from London, at the moment Qantas, Cathay and Singapore are offering good deals, so better to spend the extra £200 or so, thanks for the comments.
Would far rather fly with Singapore or Cathay - far better airlines IMHO

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Post by Dannie Boy »

pharvey wrote:
arcadianagain wrote:
Would far rather fly with Singapore or Cathay - far better airlines IMHO

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
I've never flown Cathay, but Singapore (BC) are my number one airline, but I assume that both airlines fly to their hubs with an onward connecting flight, rather than direct LHR to BKK, so a quite lengthy journey when you add in N Africa to London? Still as arc..... says, his wife gets an extra shopping trip!!