Flight arrives Bangkok at 1120 pm

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
code4
Rookie
Rookie

Flight arrives Bangkok at 1120 pm

Post by code4 »

i land in Bangkok at 1120 pm, and can only check in Hua Hin during regular works hours, Any suggestions on what to do???? Single traveller
matthewnoel

Re: Flight arrives Bangkok at 1120 pm

Post by matthewnoel »

stay in bangkok
joelle
Legend
Legend

Post by joelle »

by the time you get to huahin you will be within regular working hours !
StevePIraq
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by StevePIraq »

If you land at 11.20pm you should be in Hua Hin by 3am and unless in a real budget hotel you should still be able to book in, the big hotels are open 24hrs.

However as Matt said your best option is get to BKK by 12:30am book into a hotel and have a good night out then get a taxi in the morning. Driving late at night is not recommended
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

If all you want to do is sleep and get an early start, there are hotels near the airport that aren't often mentioned. No need to go into downtown Bangkok. The Novotel is one and I'm sure there are others. I don't think you can walk to them from Arrivals but there should be a shuttle service. Google for other choices besides the Novotel. Pete :cheers:

http://www.novotel.com/gb/hotel-6183-no ... ndex.shtml

EDIT: I just read the link more closely, you can walk. They say about 5 minutes.
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
matthewnoel

Post by matthewnoel »

single man? theres no question!
Ralfredo
Professional
Professional

Post by Ralfredo »

prcscct wrote:The Novotel is one and I'm sure there are others. I don't think you can walk to them from Arrivals but there should be a shuttle service.
Novotel is really close to the airport. Maybe not the cheapest tough but quite nice in my opinion. No problem to walk there if you don't have a lot of luggage. If you have, less than five minutes by shuttle service.