Sat Nav coordinates for Suvarnabhumi Airport

Sub-forum for discussion on air travel, airports, and airlines.
Big Boy

Re: Sat Nav coordinates for Suvarnabhumi Airport

Post by Big Boy »

:D Nice to know that I'm not the only one who is learning :oops:
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

BB

When I first started using my cars Sat Nav I too couldn't find Swampy airport. When I searched it would only come up with Don M. If your SN has a places search facility try searching in Samut Prakhan which is where Swampy is and not BKK. Worked for me.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Post by VincentD »

BB

All the different GPS have a search function. You have to specify an area to search if it is not where you are; typically it will ask, 'Search around here?'. If not around where you are, specify a place, then look under 'Transport', sub-category 'Airport' and it will list whatever is nearest. does the same with train stations, ferry terminals (Yes, even the ones along Klong Pong - aka Klong Saen Saeb, the inner Bangkok ferry).

Each different GPS unit has slightly different programming, play around with it until you're familiar with the functions. Just make sure you have the latest update and you won't get too lost. :)

Some, like Garmin, lock you out when navigating, but others may just issue a warning not to do so, but still allow manual inputs.
วินเชนท์