Tokay Gecko's

Discussion on science, nature and technology across the globe.
richard
Deceased
Deceased

Tokay Gecko's

Post by richard »

This is not a joke

I live 9 floors up in a condo and I'm relatively free of animals (soi dogs :) , snakes, mosquitoes and the like) but now and again I have the odd butterfly or dragonfly come to keep me company. I also have quite a few Geckos who I have always understood to be good to have about because they eat all the little flying and crawling odds that do come in.

Recently I have been finding very small dead geckos around the place. They are very small and slimy. Just as though they have just been born. Silvery skin and almost translucent and no tail and still developing limbs.

Have I got a secret predator hiding in my brickwork, ceiling or pipework or or a sick mother gecko dumping stillborns?
RICHARD OF LOXLEY

It’s none of my business what people say and think of me. I am what I am and do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. It makes life so much easier.
VincentD
Ace
Ace

Re: Tokay Gecko's

Post by VincentD »

They hatch from eggs. The eggs are usually hidden in crevices; perhaps if you moved some furniture the eggs could have dropped out and created the mess you see. ..
วินเชนท์