Peak Concern for global warming has Passed

Discussion on science, nature and technology across the globe.
MrPlum
Banned
Banned

Re: Peak Concern for global warming has Passed

Post by MrPlum »

STEVE G wrote:..."the evidence is sufficiently compelling and the consequences sufficiently grave" to warrant the military's urgent attention."
Quick! Invade! :naughty:
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

Ah, the famously astute American public!
D-M, that hurts... :cry: :cry: :cry:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

hhfarang wrote:D-M, that hurts... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry, matey, but you no longer qualify as the "American public". Besides, there are exceptions to every rule.
Mind you, I suspect you may have had a hand in a Bush election in the past, so if I knew what astuteness meant, I might question yours! :laugh: :cheers:
This is the way
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

I'll have you know that I never voted for Bush (even though I approved of a lot of what he did after he was in office). I voted for Gore in 2000 in a last minute decision in the voting booth and I didn't figure out how to get my absentee vote organized to vote at all in the 2004 election from Thailand until it was too late.

People should not assume... or as my drill instructor in the Navy said "to assume makes an 'ass' (out of) 'u' (and) 'me'. :D :cheers:
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Post by dtaai-maai »

Bush or Gore. :shock: Yes, I can see that would have to be a last minute decision! :laugh:

You're absolutely correct on the assumption front, of course - my apologies. :cheers:
This is the way