Golf 3 August to 27 August

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
Ping
Rookie
Rookie

Golf 3 August to 27 August

Post by Ping »

Hi,

I am coming to Hua Hin to escape the Japanese summer and expensive golf prices. I will bring my JGA handicap certificate and hope to play in the Thursday(?) competition at Majestic.

As I will be staying across the road from Market Village, and don't have a car, I expect to play most of my golf at Royal Hua Hin and Sea Pines.

If any keen golfers are interested in a game during this time contact me through this forum. Also if anybody who plays in the competitions at Majestic, and can give me some more info, please post.

Cheers
Shane
Majestic Creek

Re: Golf 3 August to 27 August

Post by Majestic Creek »

The competition at Majestic is held every thursday, with the normal green fee rate plus a competition fee of 200 bht. All the comp fee is used for prizes, plus we have sponsors vouchers for the longest drive and Majestic sponsors nearest the pin on all 4 par threes. A bottle of wine is the prize on each n-t-p, so excellent value for the day, as the package price is currently 1650 bht for green fee, caddy and buggie.

To enter, just send an e-mail to <mjccompetition@gmail.com> and send your name and handicap.

You will get a start sheet on the previous day, with your tee time and playing partners.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Ping
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Golf 3 August to 27 August

Post by Ping »

Email sent.

cheers
Shane