2013 Asian Tour Qualifying School Dates

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
SunandFun
Guru
Guru

2013 Asian Tour Qualifying School Dates

Post by SunandFun »

The Asian Tour’s 2013 Qualifying School, which is the only pathway to the region’s elite Asian Tour and Asian Development Tour (ADT), will be held in Hua Hin, Thailand in January.

The First Stage will be divided into two sections (Section A and Section B) where 72 holes are scheduled over two different weeks.

The First Stage Section A will be held from January 9 to 12 at the Imperial Lakeview Golf Club and at a second golf course which will be announced soon while Section B will be staged at Imperial Lakeview and Springfield Royal Country Club from January 16 to 19.

Players can select the Section and golf course on a first-come-first-serve basis and based on the availability of spots in the two sections/golf courses.

Subsequently, the all-important Final Stage, presented by Sports Authority of Thailand, will be held at Springfield Royal and Imperial Lakeview from January 23 to 26 where 72 holes are scheduled. The top-40 finishers and ties will then earn playing rights on the Asian Tour in 2013.

The above courses will be affected at least 3 days prior to the actual tournament dates given above.

I hope this helps in planning for January Golf. Happy Golfing!
:cheers: :thumb:
I wouldn't have to manage my anger if people could learn to mange their stupidity!