Golfing partners

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
park1e
Rookie
Rookie

Golfing partners

Post by park1e »

When I come over in January I will be traveling alone and was just wondering if there was an easy way to find people for a round of golf?
I'm not very good but would be nice to join a group for a few games, thank you for any replies.
Jim
Guru
Guru

Re: Golfing partners

Post by Jim »

Before you're advised to search the forum as the question has been answered before, one solution is to go to Bernie's Bar, which is the home of one of the local societies. It's the best place to start.

But dont mention Wolves.
ดวงขึ้น
จิม
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Jim wrote:Before you're advised to search the forum as the question has been answered before, one solution is to go to Bernie's Bar, which is the home of one of the local societies. It's the best place to start.

But dont mention Wolves.

You will also need your current golf club handicap certificate.
Courage is grace under pressure and when circumstances change you change your mind.
park1e
Rookie
Rookie

Post by park1e »

That's perfect thanks, don't actually have a handicap yet though, was going to join a club once I moved to Thailand and decided which area I wanted to stay in.
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Post by hhfarang »

If you don't have a handicap and prefer just to play with a small group, three of us play most Wednesdays, however two of them will be out of town during the December holidays. PM me and maybe we can get together for a round or two.
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
park1e
Rookie
Rookie

Post by park1e »

sounds great hhfarang, can't send PM yet because I don't have 10 posts.