Demo day at Mongkol Driving Range

Sub-forum for discussion on golf in Hua Hin and Thailand.
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Demo day at Mongkol Driving Range

Post by flyfifer »

Come and experience the new technology 'FREE" at Mongkol Driving Range.
Titliest and Cobra clubs - All the 2009 clubs just launched this month in Thailand including:

Titliest 909 series drivers

Cobra L5V series drivers

We have also a launch monitor to analise your swing speed, launch angle and spin rate to fit the perfect club for you.

Resident Pro John Wither will be there to give you some tips to help your golf

Tuesday 11th November 4pm till 8pm

Everybody welcome
bozzman101
Guru
Guru

Post by bozzman101 »

will you have left hand clubs?????
Once you go Asian you will never go Caucasian !!
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

I know for sure that the new models will be available to try left handed.
There will also be a limited number of other models.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

The launch monitor is a fantastic piece of kit - getting the correct launch angle, spin rate etc can give everyone access to more distance. So many of us out there on the golf course using clubs that are just not set up correctly - its almost like giving a dentist a 5lb hammer to work with, or making a footballer wear pit boots!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Any prizes for the first one to slice 5 balls in a row into the fence? :mrgreen:
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Prize if u get it over the fence!
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

Get it over the back fencw and you can keep the driver.......then go to US tour school!
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Be careful about such promises - I witnessed two well known amateur HH golfers go over the back net at the last demo day on more than one occasion!!
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Hi PET,

Was this at Pai Mai or Mongkol? Lets have some names please!! Sure no one would mind having there names for that feat!
Honestly i would have to see it to believe it! I know plenty of long hitters and i havent seen anyone pitch the back fence.

Cheers,

JW
golfhelp
Rookie
Rookie

Post by golfhelp »

Hi PET,

Over the back--must be the new hybrids with a senior shaft? Can't quite believe that, but would love to be proved wrong.
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Just trying to get my head around this one - Just over 270 to the back fence, fence is 40 high - that must equate to a carry of well over 300 yards - uphill with range balls! Thats some mega hitting!
PET
Legend
Legend

Post by PET »

Peter Fitz and Paul Williams at the last Cobra demo day
Ken
Deceased
Deceased

Post by Ken »

Every time I go the driving range, I seem to have a headache the next day. Can't think why?

:cheers:

Well worth going to demo. John got me a great King Cobra driver. I'm still hopeless but I look impressive until I hit the ball. :oops:
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

Hi PET,

I know Paul well and he is a excellent player - but i dont think he has 320 in the air in him! Will see if i can get him to come on Tuesday.
Pai Mai range is possible but Mongkol.... i really cant see it - you would need one of those long drive monsters to knock it over. One of the longest guys i have seen, Corey Harris, can get it into the fence but not no where near over.

See you all on Tuesday.

Cheers,

JW
flyfifer
Amateur
Amateur

Post by flyfifer »

I have never seen anybody (including some local well known asian tour players) carrying the fence at the back.

I have however seen some not so well known local golfers carry the fence, just not the back one.