ATV/UTV's for sale in Hua Hin/Cha-am?

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
jrbkk64
Rookie
Rookie

ATV/UTV's for sale in Hua Hin/Cha-am?

Post by jrbkk64 »

Hi all,

thinking about buying a UTV from KONIK in Bangkok (Rangsit) who is the dealer of CF Moto, a Chinese motorcycle and ATV/UTV manufacturer.

Before i decide to do so I would like to know if there is any ATV/UTV dealer within a 100 kms radius of Hua Hin.

Looking for 500cc and up and ideally a UTV (safer for those who don't know the difference as it has roll-over bars).

thanks.

JR
Dannie Boy
Hero
Hero

Re: ATV/UTV's for sale in Hua Hin/Cha-am?

Post by Dannie Boy »

jrbkk64 wrote: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:29 pm Hi all,

thinking about buying a UTV from KONIK in Bangkok (Rangsit) who is the dealer of CF Moto, a Chinese motorcycle and ATV/UTV manufacturer.

Before i decide to do so I would like to know if there is any ATV/UTV dealer within a 100 kms radius of Hua Hin.

Looking for 500cc and up and ideally a UTV (safer for those who don't know the difference as it has roll-over bars).

thanks.

JR
There’s a place just before you reach Cha Am if driving from Bangkok. Where the road splits - right takes you to Prachuap Kiri Kahn and left takes you towards Cha Am, it’s immediately on your left - I can’t remember the name but it’s the only place in the area.
jrbkk64
Rookie
Rookie

Re: ATV/UTV's for sale in Hua Hin/Cha-am?

Post by jrbkk64 »

Thanks will have a look