Where to buy a car battery charger

Driving and riding in Hua Hin and Thailand, all topics on cars, pickups, bikes, boats, licenses, roads, and motoring in general.
SPONSORS: Bike Rental Hua Hin
Post Reply
User avatar
StevePIraq
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Ting Tong Land

Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by StevePIraq » Sun May 20, 2018 2:18 pm

Anyone recommend a place to buy a car battery charger, I know home pro have them

Alternatively where to buy a good car battery other than the original dealership.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

bsdk1960
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1469
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:21 pm
Location: hua hin/frederiksberg DK.

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by bsdk1960 » Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm

https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ctek- ... L&search=1

I got one of thes back in DK,and its very good ,and quality name to.its not cheap,but its has maintaince ,so my car battery in Dk is now gets charge when its need ,so when imback after 4 month,its full charges and ready to go.


:cheers: :cheers:

User avatar
STEVE G
Hero
Hero
Posts: 12136
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:50 am
Location: HUA HIN/EUROPE

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by STEVE G » Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm

There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.

User avatar
StevePIraq
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Ting Tong Land

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by StevePIraq » Mon May 21, 2018 10:21 am

STEVE G wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm
There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.
Give us a clue, where is cockpit shop
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

hhinner
Ace
Ace
Posts: 1603
Joined: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: RE: Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by hhinner » Mon May 21, 2018 1:28 pm

StevePIraq wrote:
STEVE G wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 7:04 pm
There's a shop on Petchakasem road near the Cockpit tyre place that sells just car batteries and chargers, they have a Bosch sign outside.
Give us a clue, where is cockpit shop
Soi 54/1, towards the palace.

User avatar
StevePIraq
Legend
Legend
Posts: 2588
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:21 pm
Location: Ting Tong Land

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by StevePIraq » Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 pm

Thanks Steve I found the place, they only had one model left so I took it, 1700 baht. I could not wait to get one via Lazada.
"Live everyday as if it were your last because someday you're going to be right." Muhammad Ali

User avatar
Nereus
Addict
Addict
Posts: 7194
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:01 pm
Location: Hua Hin and Bangkok

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by Nereus » Mon May 21, 2018 5:49 pm

bsdk1960 wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:30 pm
https://www.lazada.co.th/products/ctek- ... L&search=1

I got one of thes back in DK,and its very good ,and quality name to.its not cheap,but its has maintaince ,so my car battery in Dk is now gets charge when its need ,so when imback after 4 month,its full charges and ready to go.
:cheers: :cheers:
A Ctek charger is, like many other devices now, a "smart charger". It is designed to maintain an automotive type battery that is not being used regularly, rather than charge a flat battery. Although expensive, they do what they are designed to do very well.
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!

User avatar
STEVE G
Hero
Hero
Posts: 12136
Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:50 am
Location: HUA HIN/EUROPE

Re: Where to buy a car battery charger

Post by STEVE G » Mon May 21, 2018 7:23 pm

StevePIraq wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 4:49 pm
Thanks Steve I found the place, they only had one model left so I took it, 1700 baht. I could not wait to get one via Lazada.
I'm glad you found it, I'm not in Thailand at the moment and I couldn't remember exactly where it was except that it was near Cockpit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests