New school in Pranburi

Discussion on schools, colleges, universities, educational facilities, teaching, and learning resources for adults and children.
Elaine
Amateur
Amateur

New school in Pranburi

Post by Elaine »

I was delighted to hear that the The Learning Centre is opening a school in Pranburi.
Have many friends in the Pranburi / Pak Nam Pra area who I have heard comments over the past year or so of the lack of a language school, both for themselves and their kids, in the area. And having to travel to Hua Hin to find same.
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Re: New school in Pranburi

Post by bapak »

Elaine wrote:I was delighted to hear that the The Learning Centre is opening a school in Pranburi.
Have many friends in the Pranburi / Pak Nam Pra area who I have heard comments over the past year or so of the lack of a language school, both for themselves and their kids, in the area. And having to travel to Hua Hin to find same.
===============

There has been a misprint on the small banner outside our new school. One place it says contact: pranburi@learningcentre.co.th and at another it says : pranburi@learningcenter.co.th

The correct email contact is :: pranburi@learningcentre.co.th
Attachments
Banner at front 2.jpg
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

Here is your first glimpse of our new school in Pranburi. Opening date is Monday, 03/11/14, and will offer all the same courses, and other services, that are available at our Hua Hin school.

Our email contact is :: info@learningcentre.co.th with Pranburi in the Subject line.
Attachments
Completed signage1.jpg
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

First Thai language classes will commence at the Pranburi school on Monday, 01/12/14.
Interested parties should email: info@learningcentre.co.th with Pranburi in the Subject line.
Map can been seen at: http://www.learningcentre.co.th/pmap.pdf
bapak
Deceased
Deceased

Post by bapak »

The next Thai language classes will commence at the Pranburi school on Monday, 05/01/15.
Interested parties should email: info@learningcentre.co.th with Pranburi in the Subject line.
Map can been seen at: http://www.learningcentre.co.th/PMap.pdf