Pae Mai driving range

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
buksida

Pae Mai driving range

Post by buksida »

Fancied smacking a few the other night so went to Pae Mai (first time there) after work. Many golfers in HH have told me this place is floodlit and open until ten. We arrived at 8pm only to be told that it closes at 8.30.

New mamagement? lazy staff? who knows. Asking for a quick half hour before closure was also futile - "we have no more balls" was the lame excuse that the staff gave us. What kind of driving range runs out of balls?

Not a very professional outfit in my opinion :guns:
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

I'd imagine that it is open until 10pm in the high season, but i'd agree they could have been a little more thoughtful in their response! Having said that, T.I.T and how many establishments over here could ever be called 'professional'? :)
I have been there several times (but not at night) and found them to be very efficient and helpful; plus the food and drink is pretty cheap. On another note, are there any other driving ranges around?