Traditional Catholic Tridentine Latin Mass in Hua Hin

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
asharat
Novice
Novice

Traditional Catholic Tridentine Latin Mass in Hua Hin

Post by asharat »

I've just moved to Hua Hin from Ayutthaya, where I organized Traditional Catholic Latin Masses celebrated by a traditional priest. We had one group of faithfuls in Ayutthaya and the other one is in Bangkok.
I had a Tridentine Latin Mass celebrated in my home in Hua Hin 2 weeks ago. In Bangkok I have a professional Altar boy who can chant at the Mass.
Should anyone be interested in worshiping One True God in His The only True Mass, please do not hesitate, and contact me for the next October 2016 mass schedule.
asharat
Novice
Novice

Re: Traditional Catholic Tridentine Latin Mass in Hua Hin

Post by asharat »

asharat wrote: I had a Tridentine Latin Mass celebrated in my home in Hua Hin 2 weeks ago. In Bangkok I have a professional Altar boy who can chant at the Mass.
Should anyone be interested in worshiping One True God in His The only True Mass, please do not hesitate, and contact me for the next October 2016 mass schedule.