Childrens Day in Hua Hin, 9 Jan - **with Photos**

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
Bristolian
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Childrens Day in Hua Hin, 9 Jan - **with Photos**

Post by Bristolian »

:oops: ^^ not sure how that happened. I only intended to edit my original post. Big finger issue with small keyboard I suspect. Sorry :cheers:
"'The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why." - Mark Twain
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Post by bsdk1960 »

Bristolian wrote::oops: ^^ not sure how that happened. I only intended to edit my original post. Big finger issue with small keyboard I suspect. Sorry :cheers:
same happen to me when I wanted to edit a post on the smoker thread,it just posted it :D

:cheers: :cheers:
Nereus
Hero
Hero

Post by Nereus »

bsdk1960 wrote:
Bristolian wrote::oops: ^^ not sure how that happened. I only intended to edit my original post. Big finger issue with small keyboard I suspect. Sorry :cheers:
same happen to me when I wanted to edit a post on the smoker thread,it just posted it :D :cheers: :cheers:
Don't feel bad about it, the same thing has happened to me a couple of times. It is so easy to click on the stupid symbol for "quote", that should simply be a damn word. :cuss:
May you be in heaven half an hour before the devil know`s you`re dead!