Free Thai Comedy Show (now with photos)

So what is going on around here and where does it happen? This section is for discussion on local events, festivals, and holidays as well as activities and things to do.
HHTel
Hero
Hero

Re: Free Thai Comedy Show (now with photos)

Post by HHTel »

JamesWest wrote:thanks big boy for all your hard work on reporting these events. it takes time to edit photos and write these descriptions.
i know because it took time to post the very short train derailment photos and descriptions i wrote.
i always try to contribute in a positive way to the forum, which makes the owners of the forum money.
i hope what i say here is ok with HHTel, he is very smart, and likes to call people stupid.
Seems I have hit a nerve. Stupid is only as stupid does. Endangering other peoples lives seems pretty stupid to me.

Back to Topic.....
JamesWest
Ace
Ace

Re: Free Thai Comedy Show (now with photos. )

Post by JamesWest »

FUCK the topic bitch. there are no mods on this forum. that part is clear.
so that is three more stupids, right asshole? . FUCK YOU. so how many stupids is that, i 'm too stupid to add them up.
I will be interesting to see if the mods EVER FUCKING DO ANY THING about your insults. YOU ARE FUCKING WRONG.
I really like this forum because there are no personal attacks. All the members contribute in a positive way to my posts.
Lev
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

Re: Free Thai Comedy Show (now with photos)

Post by Lev »

Lets keep the spats off the public forum please, PMs have been exchanged over this and we hope it will be resolved amicably.

:offtopic: