Surf 102.5 FM Hua Hin Local Radio

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
Randy Cornhole
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by Randy Cornhole »

My show is on - Monday, Wednesday and Saturday 19.00 - 21.00 (Thai time) I am in fact on right now. :mrgreen:
www.35mmview.com
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

Come on then let's have Cosmic Debris! I'm listening now!

:cheers:
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

I don't think the funky test stream that I'm getting (Chic currently playing) is your show Randy :(
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I'm getting the Surf FM Test Stream as well - another Randy show missed :cry: :cry:
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Post by dr dave soul monsta »

VERY SORRY GUYS the Ip star system keeps dropping out every 5 minutes .

the stream is running from my office at the moment i have the stream open on a second PC which is weird as hell its playing on one pc then a whole 60 to 90 sex comming out of the other pc

ok you cant have randy just yet but i will bang some rock on fer ya's

its not sex its secs i must buy a new keyboard you will all be wondering what the hek is going on im my office
Last edited by dr dave soul monsta on Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
Jaime
Legend
Legend

Post by Jaime »

You're a gent. Just got AC-DC Hard as a Rock! :shock:
dantone
Novice
Novice

Over reaction Indeed

Post by dantone »

Thanks Jaime, and my apologies to Guess and everyone offended by my over reaction. But there is something you don't know why I got so pissed. I am definitely not subversive. In some ways I am connected with Surf, and something wrong -- very wrong had been done to cause my anger. Time will come when you will find out about this. You were right, I should have PMd one of the moderators.

Once you will have found out why I got so disappointed and pissed, perhaps you will also understand me. Perhaps you will even be pissed just like me.

Time to PM a moderator.
Radio
red dwarf

Post by red dwarf »

just an observation if you have something to do with Surf Fm why do you not know where the station is , Did they move without telling you ?
Check your canopy it’s a long way down
dantone
Novice
Novice

Post by dantone »

There is a part of me that is in Surf. The use of this part is questionable, so that was why I wanted to see them. Anyway, I PMd already a moderator, and we will settle this matter, hopefully.
Radio
The 'G'
Novice
Novice

search 4 dantone.??????

Post by The 'G' »

dr,dr ..u figured it out yet..
:guns:
The 'G'
Novice
Novice

shut up,and dance

Post by The 'G' »

just sayin' hello.... 8) would be nice if guys made a request now and then...032 534 302.... :rasta: :blues:
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Yes the Dantone has Pm'd Me and explained all, it does not need to be dicussed on the HHAD forum as it is a matter between one of the old surf management ( no Names) but defenatly not our Mixmaster Mat or any thing he has done since he took over the management of surf .......
So please no more abuse to mr Dantone
"I don't often agree with the RSPCA as i believe it is an animals duty to be on my plate at supper time"
dr dave soul monsta
Deceased
Deceased

Re: shut up,and dance

The 'G' wrote:just sayin' hello.... 8) would be nice if guys made a request now and then...032 534 302.... :rasta: :blues:
SPEAK UP !!! 555555555555
dantone
Novice
Novice

Thanks

Post by dantone »

Yes thanks to Dr. Dave for understanding my situation. Indeed, I don't have any problem with Surf FM. I love radio, as I was in radio before. I salute Matt (Villaboy) for his efforts in making Surf a great companion for all of us. And I got trust in Matt to arrange a meeting with me and the Surf manager concerned, so that the issue can be settled.

To future advertisers in Surf, my posts should not affect your decisions. Take advantage of Surf's reach and use it as the carrier of your business' promotions.
Radio
Guess
Deceased
Deceased

Re: Over reaction Indeed

Post by Guess »

dantone wrote:Thanks Jaime, and my apologies to Guess
Accepted mai bpen lai.
[color=blue][size=134]Care in the community success story.[/size][/color]