Jimmy Ruffin dead: Motown 'What Becomes of the Brokenhearted

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Jimmy Ruffin dead: Motown 'What Becomes of the Brokenhearted

Post by dozer »

Jimmy Ruffin dead: Motown 'What Becomes of the Brokenhearted' singer dies aged 78.

http://uk.thetruth24.com/post.aspx?id=20778

Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
hhfarang
Hero
Hero

Re: Jimmy Ruffin dead: Motown 'What Becomes of the Brokenhea

Post by hhfarang »

RIP. Still listen to some of his songs via MP3
My brain is like an Internet browser; 12 tabs are open and 5 of them are not responding, there's a GIF playing in an endless loop,... and where is that annoying music coming from?
JW
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by JW »

One of my all time favorite songs was first played by Dr Dave in Johnny Walkers many year's ago.. It's called" you make me to things I don't wanna do"..... Still listen to it occasionally with fond memories of our old friend... Never forgotten.
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Not sure that Jimmy Ruffin sang that particular song mate. It was recorded by David Ruffin....

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.