Pink Floyd album out in October

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Pink Floyd album out in October

Post by dozer »

Pink Floyd is coming out with a new album, 20 years after its last studio album.

http://entertainthis.usatoday.com/2014/ ... 28197072=1
Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon
bsdk1960
Ace
Ace

Re: Pink Floyd album out in October

Post by bsdk1960 »

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

:rasta: :rasta: :rasta: :bow: :bow: :bow: :violin: :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :dance: :thanks: :thanks: :thanks: :-D :-D :D

My favorite band of all time,can't wait and then a world tour please,I hope 8) 8)

:cheers: :cheers:
Bruce

Post by Bruce »

Bring it on ! The band that changed music as we know it -pure & utter genius..........remember watching them for 1st time -Farnborough Tech in 1967 -surround sound way back then -blew my mind away ! "& I am comfortably numb......".
sateeb
Rock Star
Rock Star

Post by sateeb »

Great news...I am a massive Floyd fan but let me just play the devils advocate for a mo and hope that this new album, as reported, is not consisted of material that didn't make it onto The Division Bell.
“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin
“The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.” -George Orwell.
dozer
Ace
Ace

Post by dozer »

Atheists have no need of a god. Our lives are not based on fear or guilt. We are moral because we know it's right.

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity. R J Hanlon