Our telly's lost channel 7..?

Discussion, recommendations and reviews for music, movies, books and games. Creative arts, crafts and photography welcome.
usual suspect
Ace
Ace

Our telly's lost channel 7..?

Post by usual suspect »

I don't really bother with the TV in our house, but last night Mrs U.S. commented that on the telly's pre-fix number 7..where Thai channel 7 has always been..we now have a True visions channel.
Has anyone elso noticed this..? And does anyone know the frequency of the channel 7 station..? (so I can re-tune our TV sets..& resume harmony within the household each evening while the family are glued to sound-effect riddled Thai soaps).. :banghead: Thanks now..U.S. :cheers:
PeteC

Re: Our telly's lost channel 7..?

Post by PeteC »

3=1, 5=11 and 7=4. I think Thai 9 and 11 have disappeared, or I just haven't found them yet. A ton of other, new Thai channels on the new digital set up. Pete :cheers:
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

I wish our telly would lose channel 7.
Championship Plymouth Argyle 1 - 0 Leicester City :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Points 48; Position 18
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

Look at this thread US, especially Nereus post with link to True for the new channel line-up: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=26627
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed. Source
PeteC

Post by PeteC »

To keep this low key using this existing thread. As those with only cable or satellite sit and see nothing, those with True go to channel 726 and you can still enjoy live BBC World Service radio broadcasts.