Any other gay people on this site?

Discussion on where to go when the sun goes down in Hua Hin; bars, pubs, clubs, karaoke and general nightlife.
Gaybob

Any other gay people on this site?

Post by Gaybob »

Hi All, I am looking to see if there are any resident gay people in HH or Cha-Am when i Visit next to meet up and be shown the sites.
Carpe Diem
jackie

Post by jackie »

There's only one gay in the village
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges
Burger
Ace
Ace

Post by Burger »

I met Buksida the other night, he seemed a nice boy may fit the bill.

Burger
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Serious answers only, please. :roll:
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
buksida

Post by buksida »

Burger wrote:I met Buksida the other night, he seemed a nice boy may fit the bill.

Burger
You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
Farang
Ace
Ace

Post by Farang »

'
How was the blowjob, then?
Gaybob

Post by Gaybob »

Fair enough thrn, so I guess I will be the only gay in the village afterall
Carpe Diem
Wanderlust
Legend
Legend

Post by Wanderlust »

Gaybob,
I am sure there are others in town and on here, but they may not be as open about it as you are. A good friend, who many of the posters on here know but who is currently back in his home country, is gay but never really talked about it and wasn't into the 'gay scene' at all, and I suspect there are others like him living here. Many people didn't even know he was gay, which was fine by him and his boyfriend. Out of interest (and not meaning anything by it) do you not like the company of heterosexuals, or are you looking for something they wouldn't be interested in?
Gaybob

Post by Gaybob »

A combination of things, I have always found it dificult to 'bond' with str8 men, as i am not into football etc, or crass talk about woman and sexual acts. I would much rather go shopping and to the pub rather that go watch sport.

Equally i have some straight friends but a not as many by far as I do gay ones.

I am neither flamboyant or camp, but i am a little on the fem side
Carpe Diem
JimmyGreaves
Legend
Legend

Post by JimmyGreaves »

You don't know what your missing not being interested in sport. Just take 90 minutes out and watch spurs from the english premiership play, you'll never look back :D :D :D
Gaybob

Post by Gaybob »

i'll errr... take your word for it, Never did really appeal to me. I tried to watch a match once but was more interested in the players.
Carpe Diem
DawnHRD
Legend
Legend

Post by DawnHRD »

Gaybob wrote:A combination of things, I have always found it dificult to 'bond' with str8 men, as i am not into football etc, or crass talk about woman and sexual acts. I would much rather go shopping and to the pub rather that go watch sport.

Equally i have some straight friends but a not as many by far as I do gay ones.

I am neither flamboyant or camp, but i am a little on the fem side
Well, if it's shopping & pubs you want, you're better off with me or one of the other girls! :wink: :D Do you get on OK with straight women?
"The question is not, can they reason? Nor, can they talk? But, can they suffer?" - Jeremy Bentham, philosopher, 1748-1832

Make a dog's life better, today!
Gaybob

Post by Gaybob »

Most of my friends are straight women! lol surprisingly. Where abouts in HH is your dog's home?
Carpe Diem
gabrielcmh1
Novice
Novice

Post by gabrielcmh1 »

hi gaybob,

i'm a new member and gay. currently i live in the usa, but will be moving and living in HH in october, this year with my lover. i would love to meet a gay or straight farang when i get there. i have no friends there and it would be nice to have someone i can chat with in english! take care, jerry
Gaybob

Post by Gaybob »

cool no worries, I am in HH several times in April and May, trying to buy a house. hopefully should be there is october
Carpe Diem