T20 World Cup

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

T20 World Cup

Post by arcadianagain »

England have gone from a laughing stock in short form cricket to potential champions, they play in the final on Sunday against West Indies who beat the home favourites, India, yesterday. On the way England beat two of the strongest sides South Africa and New Zealand, although they lost to WI in a group match and struggled against Afghanistan, yes, Afghanistan. Good luck to them anyway.
dtaai-maai
Hero
Hero

Re: T20 World Cup

Post by dtaai-maai »

Yes, they've done exceptionally well so far. I've been watching what I can of this competition - I've been a bit of an old stick-in-the-mud when it comes to T20, but I confess I'm converted. There are elements of 6-a-side cricket which can turn into a hit-and-hope slogging match, but these guys are top cricketers and the power play is amazing. Very entertaining and a lot of very exciting finishes.
This is the way
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Does anyone know of any streaming sites to watch the T20 cricket final later today?
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

barrys wrote:Does anyone know of any streaming sites to watch the T20 cricket final later today?
Try here Barry: -

http://cricfree.tv/cricket-live-streaming--

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
barrys
Legend
Legend

Post by barrys »

Thanks a lot for that pharvey - I went to the site but it then sends me to another site to register an account and give my credit card details.... Is that normal practice?
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

barrys wrote:Thanks a lot for that pharvey - I went to the site but it then sends me to another site to register an account and give my credit card details.... Is that normal practice?
Absolutely not - I've never had that problem with Cricfree. Daft saying, but don't for God's sake give credit card details..

I'd think it's a case that you don't have spam/add blockers etc.

:cheers: :cheers:
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear....... 6 balls to go, 18 ahead...... couldn't even complete the over!! :oops: