Women's World Cup 2015

Discussion on sports not relating to Hua Hin; football, rugby, motorsports, fantasy leagues and armchair sports fans meet here.
buksida

Women's World Cup 2015

Post by buksida »

Trying to find coverage of this isn't easy, BBC are only showing select matches so that's "Expat TV" out and Sky Sports doesn't seem to have it so nothing on "Best TV".

Looks like Fox Sports has all the rights to the games but yep, as usual blocked in Thailand.

Anyone know where I can stream the games live or even watch the next day?
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
robcar
Professional
Professional

Re: Women's World Cup 2015

Post by robcar »

Just checked and the Norway/Thailand game is is on at midnight Thai time tonight.
Here http://ifirstrow.eu/watch/350009/1/watc ... iland.html

Link to Home Page http://ifirstrow.eu/sport/football.html Other games are shown in the listing too.

I have 15MBPS from 3BB........at that time of night reception should be quite good

Good Luck :-)
buksida

Post by buksida »

Ok, tried that one but gave up after the 15 popups on every click.

The Thai Norway game is on Thai TV but I'd like to be able to schedule the other games to watch the following day.
Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - Hunter S Thompson
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

If you are using either Firefox or Chrome download AdBlockPlus from their addons list, you will then only see a small 'x' which you just click on to delete. I use it quite a lot when there are things I want to watch. :-)
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

buks, try www.filmon.com which shows terrestrial TV (free) from the UK, USA, Canada, Aus etc.

OR www.cricfree.com which is a P"P site showing all sports..

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
Big Boy

Post by Big Boy »

It's on 365 Sport
Championship Stoke City 3 - 0 Plymouth Argyle :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Points 48; Position 20
arcadianagain
Ace
Ace

Post by arcadianagain »

LJliveonsat.com will give all the broadcasters schedules for football and most other sports
buksida

Post by buksida »

Best TV has it on Eurosport 2 but wont let me run the replay - it only plays the live channel.

Nothing on Filmon.com

I dont have 365 Sport.

Cricfree domain has expired and liveonsat.com lists it and shows all the channels but wont play it.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Since Cricfree stopped working I use livetv.sx on the rare occasion I want to stream footy. Last night it had Ireland v England on and a host of other stuff of all sports. And it has Ladies world Cup, eg France v England, 9/6 18.00 but you would have to watch it live I think.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Big Boy wrote:[Edit] Removed mypost - should have been PM
I'm using Kodi which is what was recommended for Best TV - all setup and working fine - it just wont let you play stuff that has already been on (unlike Expat TV). I've asked them about it and am awaiting a response, a TV package that doesn't play catchup is pretty useless IMO.
Pagey
Legend
Legend

Post by Pagey »

Kodi has replaced/superseded XBMC and as far as I am aware you don't have to pay a subscription for almost everything apart from CTH for premiership footy. Well I don't with my set top box. I have Sky Sports and BT Sport for free but last season were limited in Premiership games they showed, and a whole host of movie channels and foreign TV channels. STV lets you play most programmes shown on ITV with a few weeks catchup. I do have a problem with BBC iplayer now as they upgraded their app and I can't get that to play anymore.
'If you didn't have a wasted youth you wasted your youth'

Man in pub circa 1987.
pharvey

Post by pharvey »

buksida wrote:Cricfree domain has expired and liveonsat.com lists it and shows all the channels but wont play it.
Apologies - I gave you a duff link :oops: ..... try this http://cricfree.tv/

I was watching rugby over the weekend on this site (from the UK).

:cheers: :cheers:
"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things" - Yma o Hyd.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Ok, site works but always wary of websites that want to install stuff on my computer (as does ifirstrow.eu).

Will use 365 Sport - seems the only way.
robcar
Professional
Professional

Post by robcar »

For Information...... ifirstrow.eu does not install anything onto your computer. The adverts offer to install video players etc. and some are links to other sites which can install software if you don't read what the advert states.You can avoid all this if you install the Firefox/Chrome addon 'AdBlockPlus'. It is YOU that installs any software etc. by clicking on the advertisement...........READ WHAT IT SAYS BEFORE CLICKING. I use ifirstrow on an almost daily basis and have never had it install anything on my system that I don't require.
buksida

Post by buksida »

Sorry but this website is utter shite, just tried it again and got this amongst 5 popups: http://ifirstrow.eu/watch/350236/1/watc ... nd,-w.html
ifr.jpg
ifr.jpg (88 KiB) Viewed 475 times
No matter what you click it gives you this:
ifr2.jpg
ifr2.jpg (78.48 KiB) Viewed 475 times
I'm not installing dodgy software or ad blockers as I need to see what ads are running on certain websites.